Monday, September 10, 2007

I love myself

I just made the skin you're seeing right now.

And I'm mighty happy and proud :D

*Not attending cheerleading practices today; I'm still sick, plus I've got no voice. I called Sandra a while ago to inform her, and on the phone, I was all 'H--lo, may I sp--kkk to Ss-n--ra?' and she was, like, 'Omigod, Kring. Don't attend practices today.' HAHA.*

---

I don't know if I should be posting this, but anyway.

Last Saturday, I took the FX on my way to cheerleading practice. And right in front of me was a cute guy (well, he doesn't pass my standards, but in general he is cute). I couldn't let the moment pass without taking a picture of him, so I took my cell phone and ever so casually acted as if I was texting, and voila.




Yes, I am scary.

I'm crazy to have placed this picture. Well anyway, atleast my memory of him is preserved in the pic. Enkenkeeeeenk.

---

Conversation with mom

Me [K]: Mom, I saw this cute guy while I was commuting blahblahblah... see? (*Takes cell phone out and shows his pic*)

Mom [M]: (*Looks at picture then looks at me in disbelief*) YOU ARE DISGUSTING, taking pictures of people you don't even know!

Translation: I'm scary. A scary but happyhappy stalker :]

---

BTW, if you know this guy... then geez, tell him if you want. Fine. :P But that's going to be embarrassing.

2 comments:

Jill said...

loving the layout! =]

Anonymous said...

haha. thanks :]]

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...