Friday, September 07, 2007

Fruitful/less hours

When I woke up, there was mucus near my mouth. Well... not really. I just woke up with flu, only that it isn't "hard" flu - you know, the kind wherein you can't breathe 'coz all the mucus is stuck up at your nose? I have "runny" flu - the kind wherein your sitting, doing nothing, then all of a sudden watery mucus comes out of your nose. And all morning I've been sneezing like there's no tomorrow.

Anyway...

I've been recieving gazillions of group messages from my block mates last night, saying that we needed to attend cheerleading practices today. Having recieved so many text messages, I knew that I couldn't go absent again - besides, I haven't attended any of our practices, plus I was apprehensive that I might get a lecture from Zara (with sharp eyes, asks "Why didn't you come?") and be kicked out of the team.

Argh. Why is cheerleading our P.E. finals?! Why the hell is it?! It should be... taebo. Or kickboxing. Or binge eating. Whatever as long as it doesn't deprive me of rest days!!! Maaaannn.

So, I readied myself at about 10 AM and went to Miriam at 11:15 AM. I arrived a quarter to 12.

I did lots of things while waiting (i.e. kill time, eat, chat, be a total sloth), one of which is talk to Alfonso Manilyn. (What the hell, I keep forgetting that Manilyn wants to be called Cha. Well, if she tells you to call her Alfonso because she's a lesbian, then out of the blue wants to be called Cha because there's a guy in her life, it'd really be confusing. Then again, there's her real name, Manilyn, so I'll be using it.)

Sad, emotional Manilyn.

We talked about different things, like circumcision, getting drunk, and instant love lives in Eastwood City. She's heartbroken, so it's good if you find the time to visit her blog and cheer her up (or find a guy for her, although I think she prefers the former).

Artwork from boredom (think Warhol).


We're waiting for our other block mates. (Where are they? It's been a quarter of an hour.)

Lazing around.

After a fruitless hour of waiting, we went to ILAW Center and prepared to dance and do stunts.

Sharing the electric fan. Cute.^_^

People were changing their clothes and stretching, whereas I...


I'M SO PRETTY! Hah! XD

...was being vain!Ü

After a few minutes, Roxy, a dance committee, decided it was time to get serious, so she told us to do stretching movements. After that, we practiced our moves.


Roxy, our bipolar leader.^_^ Kidding, Rox.Ü


Other block mates doing stunts.

So, after two and a half hours, our practice ended. I'm happy that it did, 'coz it was super hot. Really. A few moves got my armpits wet, and mind you, my armpits don't sweat much.
After practices, exhausted and thirsty.

There was a bit of a problem, though. Some people were crude. I don't want to name names; you people know who you are. Sandra, our head, got really angry that she started shaking. Tsk. I just hope that they make it up tomorrow.

Emotional Manilyn.

I got home and took a bath. Then I started typing at the computer. End of story.

Oh, and by the way, the handkerchief I brought at practice? It was sopping wet from watery mucus. I had to bear the smoke coz I couldn't cover my nose with the hanky. Plus my throat is really painful. Eugh.

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...