Sunday, September 23, 2007

How the week went part I

Let the pictures do the talking.Ü

I've been so tired and busy these past few days because of the cheerdance practices, so I haven't had the time to post for a while. Sorry. :D

So, these past few days...

TUESDAY:


I got my cheerdance shirt! Hoorah! And it's got the number 02 at the back of it. :]]


My jogging pants for cheerdancing. They put glitter, but our prof asked us to remove the stuff off. (Fine with me, though, I HATE GLITTER.)

WEDNESDAY:


Jil, Raizza, Abi, and I went to KFC and ate while memorizing our speeches for Filipino.



We're messy, aren't we?



I ♥ Bananaque. :)


Filipino time came, and I was the second to say my speech in front of everyone! And I thought I was going to go through my speech on Friday. But anyway, I think I did good.Ü

Classes ended at 1:30; I wanted to go home but we had cheerdance practices at 4:30! Dammit. So what was I supposed to do for three hours?!

Anyway, 4:30 came and we proceeded to one of the classrooms in Caritas...


Jil and Pia camwhoring



Rai and I. Ugh, just look at that stomach :(



Alfonso/Cha/Charissa/Manilyn and I. (I really don't know what to call her. I prefer Manilyn but she hates that name.)



WHATEVER. :P


"Let's do the chicken dance!" (I hate you, Jil, for taking this picture.)


We're at the bottom of the pyramid. (Wait, am I that heavy?!)

Trying to split. I've always wanted to. (Again, I hate you, Jil, for taking such an ugly angle of me. I look PUGE.)



THE PYRAMID!!! And I'm at the bottom! Gosh they're heavy.



Alfonso/Cha/Charissa/Manilyn in lonely and weird mode.


Look at what Rai and I got from kneeling down a bit too long.

Dad is so kind, he fetched me 'coz he didn't want me to commute as it was already night. Sweeeet :D


THURSDAY:



Justine: "STOP! Don't take pictures of me!" Haha, sorry, Justine. Ü


I'm not sure whether Jil is just contemplating on her life or preparing to jump off the window (seeing that she's still alive, it's the former xD)


FRIDAY:

The start of the day was really mortifying. Why? Well - I SLIPPED! It was drizzling; I was at the gasoline station, and I always pass through a slope before I could cross the road. I was walking casually, not having a care in the world, when at that slope I suddenly slipped and sat down! Sat down! And the worst part is, somebody saw me! Argh! Good thing only a fellow Miriamite saw the whole thing happen, and she doesn't look like the type who would tell her friends what had happened. Whew!

But I got a nasty scab at my knee. :(

Anyway... Jil is bothered and hot!


She wants to poo!


She couldn't contain the feeling anymore.

Here's a video of Jil desperately wanting to do her thing at home xD

Poor Jil xD

And she took a video of me, too -___-V I was complaining about the scab.



TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...