Friday, September 14, 2007

Another lazy cheerdance afternoon

E101 reporting was a success. Success 'coz... our prof used my group's outline and composition as her quiz. Meaning, it's good. Ah, that's that.

Wasted our time at cheerdance practice. Haha.


Such cute people, Kana and Manilyn.

Random shot. Shoot, Manilyn's such a bad picture taker.Kidding x)

People who are dead to the world.

And speaking of dead...

"Sorry to all people I have done wrong. Let me rest in peace. Peace! \m/" (Manilyn looks... dead. Just noticed. OI KANA! What the ef are you doing?)


...And I die, with only the dead people to comfort me.

Got a bit hungry, good thing I got muffins. Yuuum muffins! Ü

What a face. MANILYN! That pic's a FOUL! Bad. >:P

A block mate of mine once said, "Kring doesn't give a damn in the world as long as she's eating."

Then we practiced, hell, it's hard learning new moves -_-

And we still have practices tomorrow! Saturday! Man. But I must be patient... augh. I'm so tired.

I borrowed Manilyn's book, Lolita! I heard the book's scandalous, so I want to read it ^^

Random picture of the day:


Don't you just love going to uninhibited islands?^^ (Camiguin, June 2007)

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...